- The Century helmet is the result of 100 years of expertise. By integrating all knowledge and user requirements into one concept, the Century offers a new benchmark that requires no priorities for either protection, comfort, aerodynamics or visibility. The Century offers it all!
- One of its most visible new technologies is the unique Twist Cap, which offers a twist-of-the-hand action to change the Century from a full-ventilated helmet into an aero helmet. Changing the twist cap can save you Watts, or up to 11% more ventilation
- Where the frontal part of the Century clearly shows his relation with the Bullet Aero helmet, the striking design and integration of the (rechargeable) rear LED light sets a new example in helmet design
- Additionally, the Century has internal vent channels that actively guide the airflow through the helmet and add-up to your comfort
- To cap it off it features a distinctive bottom-shell that offers the cherry-on-the-cake in terms of helmets design
- Search no more. The Century is here to keep you safe, fast, ventilated, visible and fast in style!
- Fit System - Advanced Turnfit System
- Construction - In-mold
- Weight - 277g (M)
- Sizes - S M L
- Ventilation - 18 vents
- Features - Twistcap: ventilation and aerodynamics on demand
- ATS Fit System
- Integrated LED light
Bike Delivery Options
At Switch Cycles we want you to enjoy your new bike from day 1. Thats why we offer a number of different options to ensure your purchase is ready to go
FREE Home Delivery
Most bikes are delivered with some minimal assembly required. If you are confident and experienced with bikes this can be a great choice for the fastest way to own your new eBike. If you have less experience we always recommend having your bike checked over by your local bike shop or to book a mechanic visit with your bike. We can help facilitate this - just ask when ordering
We are happy to build up your eBike ready for collection from our London Hackney Store. We have trained mechanics that follow a detailed PDI (Pre Delivery Inspection) to ensure your bike is safe and ready to ride
At Home Bike Build
Depending on your location we can help to arrange a qualified cycle mechanic to visit you close to your delivery date to ensure your bike is assembled correctly. This can be a great choice if you aren't near a local bike shop or would prefer your bike to be checked at home. This is a chargeable service so please contact us to help arrange your preferred time and date
Ordering & Returns
Order Confirmation Process
- Right now the cycle industry is as popular as ever and stocks are limited. As soon as you place your order, we will pre-authorise your chosen payment method however your card will not be charged.
- We will then contact our stock team to reserve your product(s) for immediate delivery.
- Once confirmed we will only then process the payment and your order will be dispatched straight away from stock.
- If there is any delay such as an item which is on backorder, we will void the pre-authorisation and contact you to let you know your options.
- If you have chosen to have your products collected from store we will confirm your collection date.
- If you ever have any questions just reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Once your order has been confirmed and stock is available for dispatch, we will charge your card and your order will be dispatched immediately.
- We’ll then send you tracking details by email within 24 hours of your order being dispatched. If you have not received tracking details please reach out to us via email at email@example.com so that we can handle that for you.
- If you are buying a bike for delivery and are unsure about how to set up your bike safely let us know, we will help ensure you are all set.
- For deliveries we ask that you thoroughly inspect all items at the point of delivery. We advise you not to accept delivery of any damaged items.
- If you discover that an item has been damaged, please send us clear photos of the damaged items to firstname.lastname@example.org so that we can open an insurance claim on your behalf. We will handle this on your behalf.
- Any goods to be collected from store will be checked by the team as well.
Returns & Refunds
- Any orders cancelled after 48 hours of placing the order may be subject to additional admin fees. We of course will look to avoid this for you.
- You have 14 days from delivery to return an item in an unused condition. The item must be in its original packaging and show no signs of wear and tear or usage. Once inspected a refund will be issued.
- If your order has been dispatched, you (the buyer) will be responsible for any costs associated with returning the item. We are happy to help you select the right size before you order - just let us know. Any returns to the store within 14 days will of course be accepted given the items are unused.
- Any refunds can only be issued to the same payment method which was used to place the order. Different payments methods are faster than others but we work to have your refund back to you as soon as possible.
Visit our Demo and Accessory showroom
If you would like to visit our showroom at Containerville East London please drop us a line to arrange an appointment with your preferred time, the bikes or accessories you are interested in and we will get back to you straight away.
We are happy to see customers outside of normal working hours, weekends and evenings as required.
Find us as:
0333 050 7809
Unit 49, Containerville
38-40 The Oval, London, E2 9DT
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.