The Econic One is a smart electric bicycle designed to conquer the streets and to enhance your outdoor adventures. A combination of advanced technology, first-rate performance, and customisable design to give you an addictively smooth ride.
Connected to a mobile app that allows location tracking and remote control for locking and unlocking your ebike. (Smart Model only)
A powerful engine that delivers outstanding city performance and smooth off-road rides. Pedal assistance that makes any hill look flat
Keeping you fit, protecting the environment and contributing to a greener and healthier society.
|Frame Size||Size M (44cm), L (48cm) and XL (52)|
|Battery Case||Alluminium 6061|
|Battery Capacity||36V, 500Wh|
|Rear Hub Motor||Bafang, 250W nominal/500W peak Power, 45 N.m|
|Display||Bafang DP C18, CAN|
|Controller||Bafang, Mounted in the frame, CAN|
|Rims||28/29", Double wall, 36 holes|
|Cassette||9sp 11-42 Shimano|
|Chain||9sp. Shimano 116 links|
|Gear Shifter||Shimano 9 speed|
|Rear Derailleur||Shimano Alivio 9 speed|
|Hydraulic Brake Front||Shimano BR-MT200|
|Hydraulic Brake Rear||Shimano BR-MT200|
|Brake Rotors||SRT66, 180mm front/160mm rear|
|Handlebar||AL 640mm, Black|
|Grips||Ergo with lock|
|Saddle||City Active DDK|
|Seatpost||31.6 mm, AL|
|Seatclamp||With QR, AL|
|Stem||45mm Alloy (for size M)|
|Stem||75mm Alloy (for size L, XL)|
|Headset||1 1/8, 1 1/2, semi integrated|
|Fork||SR Suntour NCX 63mm|
|Bottom Bracket||With integrated torque, PAS sensor|
|Crankset||38T, Narrow Wide, Alloy|
|Rear Light||Battery Operated|
|Electronic Lock||SMART MODEL ONLY|
|Alarm||SMART MODEL ONLY|
|GPS||SMART MODEL ONLY|
At Switch Cycles we want you to enjoy your new bike from day 1. Thats why we offer a number of different options to ensure your purchase is ready to go
FREE Home Delivery
Most bikes are delivered with some minimal assembly required. If you are confident and experienced with bikes this can be a great choice for the fastest way to own your new eBike. If you have less experience we always recommend having your bike checked over by your local bike shop or to book a mechanic visit with your bike. We can help facilitate this - just ask when ordering
We are happy to build up your eBike ready for collection from our London Hackney Store. We have trained mechanics that follow a detailed PDI (Pre Delivery Inspection) to ensure your bike is safe and ready to ride
At Home Bike Build
Depending on your location we can help to arrange a qualified cycle mechanic to visit you close to your delivery date to ensure your bike is assembled correctly. This can be a great choice if you aren't near a local bike shop or would prefer your bike to be checked at home. This is a chargeable service so please contact us to help arrange your preferred time and date
Order Confirmation Process
- Right now the cycle industry is as popular as ever and stocks are limited. As soon as you place your order, we will pre-authorise your chosen payment method however your card will not be charged.
- We will then contact our stock team to reserve your product(s) for immediate delivery.
- Once confirmed we will only then process the payment and your order will be dispatched straight away from stock.
- If there is any delay such as an item which is on backorder, we will void the pre-authorisation and contact you to let you know your options.
- If you have chosen to have your products collected from store we will confirm your collection date.
- If you ever have any questions just reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Once your order has been confirmed and stock is available for dispatch, we will charge your card and your order will be dispatched immediately.
- We’ll then send you tracking details by email within 24 hours of your order being dispatched. If you have not received tracking details please reach out to us via email at email@example.com so that we can handle that for you.
- If you are buying a bike for delivery and are unsure about how to set up your bike safely let us know, we will help ensure you are all set.
- For deliveries we ask that you thoroughly inspect all items at the point of delivery. We advise you not to accept delivery of any damaged items.
- If you discover that an item has been damaged, please send us clear photos of the damaged items to firstname.lastname@example.org so that we can open an insurance claim on your behalf. We will handle this on your behalf.
- Any goods to be collected from store will be checked by the team as well.
Returns & Refunds
- Any orders cancelled after 48 hours of placing the order may be subject to additional admin fees. We of course will look to avoid this for you.
- You have 14 days from delivery to return an item in an unused condition. The item must be in its original packaging and show no signs of wear and tear or usage. Once inspected a refund will be issued.
- If your order has been dispatched, you (the buyer) will be responsible for any costs associated with returning the item. We are happy to help you select the right size before you order - just let us know. Any returns to the store within 14 days will of course be accepted given the items are unused.
- Any refunds can only be issued to the same payment method which was used to place the order. Different payments methods are faster than others but we work to have your refund back to you as soon as possible.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.