The Decent X7 is a premium yet affordable electric scooter boasting a high performance 350W brushless hub motor with a top speed of 15.5mph
The larger 10inch tyres allow for an improved ride feel when commuting or traveling daily
- 10 Inch tyres
- 5Ah replaceable battery (can upgrade to a 6.4Ah battery)
- Great for off road use with a higher ground clearance of 12cm
- Single 350W Motor
- LCD Display to show speed and remaining battery
- Built in cruise control
- Max Speed 25km/h
- 10 miles range with standard battery
- 15 miles range with upgraded battery
- Max load of 150kg
- Pole mounted Lithium Battery removable by the user in seconds
- 187.2Wh capacity
- Bright LED headlight to the front and a red LED at the rear
- IP54 rated for reliable use in damp conditions
- Mechanical rear disc brakes plus foot activated fender brake
- Clean dashboard and display showing speed, capacity and drive mode
- Range of accessories including shoulder carry strap, phone holder and tyre options
- Maximum Range of 15.5miles (25km)
- Maximum Speed of 15.5mph (25km/h)
- 10inch pneumatic tyres
- Weight of Approx 13kg
- Frame - Aluminium alloy
- Motor - 350w front hub
- Max Climbing angle - 15°
- Battery Capacity - 36V 187.2Wh
- Charger - DC 42V/2A
- Charge time - 2-3 hours
- Lights - LED Headlight & taillight
- IP Rating - IP54
- Rider height - 3’4” to 6’7” (~100 to 200cm)
- Rider weight - 3 to 16 stone (~20 to 100kg)
- Max. hook load - 22lb (10kg)
- Unfolded size - 1083 x 420 x 1186mm
- Folded size - 1083 x 420 x 460mm
- Footplate width - 150mm
- Ground clearance - 138mm
Bike Delivery Options
At Switch Cycles we want you to enjoy your new bike from day 1. Thats why we offer a number of different options to ensure your purchase is ready to go
FREE Home Delivery
Most bikes are delivered with some minimal assembly required. If you are confident and experienced with bikes this can be a great choice for the fastest way to own your new eBike. If you have less experience we always recommend having your bike checked over by your local bike shop or to book a mechanic visit with your bike. We can help facilitate this - just ask when ordering
We are happy to build up your eBike ready for collection from our London Hackney Store. We have trained mechanics that follow a detailed PDI (Pre Delivery Inspection) to ensure your bike is safe and ready to ride
At Home Bike Build
Depending on your location we can help to arrange a qualified cycle mechanic to visit you close to your delivery date to ensure your bike is assembled correctly. This can be a great choice if you aren't near a local bike shop or would prefer your bike to be checked at home. This is a chargeable service so please contact us to help arrange your preferred time and date
Ordering & Returns
Order Confirmation Process
- Right now the cycle industry is as popular as ever and stocks are limited. As soon as you place your order, we will pre-authorise your chosen payment method however your card will not be charged.
- We will then contact our stock team to reserve your product(s) for immediate delivery.
- Once confirmed we will only then process the payment and your order will be dispatched straight away from stock.
- If there is any delay such as an item which is on backorder, we will void the pre-authorisation and contact you to let you know your options.
- If you have chosen to have your products collected from store we will confirm your collection date.
- If you ever have any questions just reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Once your order has been confirmed and stock is available for dispatch, we will charge your card and your order will be dispatched immediately.
- We’ll then send you tracking details by email within 24 hours of your order being dispatched. If you have not received tracking details please reach out to us via email at email@example.com so that we can handle that for you.
- If you are buying a bike for delivery and are unsure about how to set up your bike safely let us know, we will help ensure you are all set.
- For deliveries we ask that you thoroughly inspect all items at the point of delivery. We advise you not to accept delivery of any damaged items.
- If you discover that an item has been damaged, please send us clear photos of the damaged items to firstname.lastname@example.org so that we can open an insurance claim on your behalf. We will handle this on your behalf.
- Any goods to be collected from store will be checked by the team as well.
Returns & Refunds
- Any orders cancelled after 48 hours of placing the order may be subject to additional admin fees. We of course will look to avoid this for you.
- You have 14 days from delivery to return an item in an unused condition. The item must be in its original packaging and show no signs of wear and tear or usage. Once inspected a refund will be issued.
- If your order has been dispatched, you (the buyer) will be responsible for any costs associated with returning the item. We are happy to help you select the right size before you order - just let us know. Any returns to the store within 14 days will of course be accepted given the items are unused.
- Any refunds can only be issued to the same payment method which was used to place the order. Different payments methods are faster than others but we work to have your refund back to you as soon as possible.
Visit our Demo and Accessory showroom
If you would like to visit our showroom at Containerville East London please drop us a line to arrange an appointment with your preferred time, the bikes or accessories you are interested in and we will get back to you straight away.
We are happy to see customers outside of normal working hours, weekends and evenings as required.
Find us as:
0333 050 7809
Unit 49, Containerville
38-40 The Oval, London, E2 9DT
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.