Pre-Order today for July 2021 Delivery
The Batribike Delta range includes an option for a rear drive (Delta) or a mid drive (Delta Plus) to suit your preference. These bikes feature a high torque motor in a cross bar style with hidden batteries. Check out the video for a comparison.
- Motor - 250W 45Nm Rear Hub mounted
- Gears - 27 Speed (9 x 3) Shimano Acera Derailleur Gears
- Brakes - Shimano hydraulic disc brakes front and rear
- Suspension - Suntour XCM Suspension Forks with lockout
- Power - Connect + App
- Battery Delta - Choice of batteries
- Eco - 7.8Ah (280Wh)
- Standard - 10.4Ah (375Wh)
- Long Range - 12.8Ah (460Wh)
- Range Delta - Estimated based on battery choice
- Eco - 27-61 km | 17-38 miles
- Standard - 36-80 km | 22-50 miles
- Long Range - 44-98 km | 27-61 miles
- Charge Time - 4 to 6 hours from flat
- Lights - N/A
- Weight Delta - 17.9 kg (39.5 lbs) without battery 20.3 kg (44.8 lbs) with Battery
- Colours - Black
- Size - One Size
- Frame Size - 48 cm | 19 ins
- Wheel Size - 27.5 ins
- Wheelbase - 103 cm | 40.5 ins
Riders looking for a well powered electric MTB with suspension and a powerful motor. A great entry into the eMTB world
The Delta has a great warranty included
Cycle Parts - 2 years
Battery - 3 Years (Upgradeable to 5)
Motor - 3 Year
Frame - 5 Years
At Switch Cycles we want you to enjoy your new bike from day 1. Thats why we offer a number of different options to ensure your purchase is ready to go
FREE Home Delivery
Most bikes are delivered with some minimal assembly required. If you are confident and experienced with bikes this can be a great choice for the fastest way to own your new eBike. If you have less experience we always recommend having your bike checked over by your local bike shop or to book a mechanic visit with your bike. We can help facilitate this - just ask when ordering
We are happy to build up your eBike ready for collection from our London Hackney Store. We have trained mechanics that follow a detailed PDI (Pre Delivery Inspection) to ensure your bike is safe and ready to ride
At Home Bike Build
Depending on your location we can help to arrange a qualified cycle mechanic to visit you close to your delivery date to ensure your bike is assembled correctly. This can be a great choice if you aren't near a local bike shop or would prefer your bike to be checked at home. This is a chargeable service so please contact us to help arrange your preferred time and date
Order Confirmation Process
- Right now the cycle industry is as popular as ever and stocks are limited. As soon as you place your order, we will pre-authorise your chosen payment method however your card will not be charged.
- We will then contact our stock team to reserve your product(s) for immediate delivery.
- Once confirmed we will only then process the payment and your order will be dispatched straight away from stock.
- If there is any delay such as an item which is on backorder, we will void the pre-authorisation and contact you to let you know your options.
- If you have chosen to have your products collected from store we will confirm your collection date.
- If you ever have any questions just reach out to email@example.com
- Once your order has been confirmed and stock is available for dispatch, we will charge your card and your order will be dispatched immediately.
- We’ll then send you tracking details by email within 24 hours of your order being dispatched. If you have not received tracking details please reach out to us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org so that we can handle that for you.
- If you are buying a bike for delivery and are unsure about how to set up your bike safely let us know, we will help ensure you are all set.
- For deliveries we ask that you thoroughly inspect all items at the point of delivery. We advise you not to accept delivery of any damaged items.
- If you discover that an item has been damaged, please send us clear photos of the damaged items to email@example.com so that we can open an insurance claim on your behalf. We will handle this on your behalf.
- Any goods to be collected from store will be checked by the team as well.
Returns & Refunds
- Any orders cancelled after 48 hours of placing the order may be subject to additional admin fees. We of course will look to avoid this for you.
- You have 14 days from delivery to return an item in an unused condition. The item must be in its original packaging and show no signs of wear and tear or usage. Once inspected a refund will be issued.
- If your order has been dispatched, you (the buyer) will be responsible for any costs associated with returning the item. We are happy to help you select the right size before you order - just let us know. Any returns to the store within 14 days will of course be accepted given the items are unused.
- Any refunds can only be issued to the same payment method which was used to place the order. Different payments methods are faster than others but we work to have your refund back to you as soon as possible.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.