The Moulton TSR Electric bike is available for home delivery order and demonstration at our London Showroom.
Please contact us to configure your order or to schedule a personal demonstration
First produced by Dr Alex Moulton CBE in the ‘60’s, the basic Moulton® concept is to improve ride comfort and efficiency by using small wheels with high-pressure tyres, supported from a rigid frame by carefully engineered rubber suspension units.
The Moulton TSR is a highly configurable eBike built to your specification.
- Handlebars - Kalloy AL-007 DB flat bar as standard
- Deda Piega 44cm drop bar available upon request
- Gearing - 8 Speed Shimano Alfine gears as standard
- Single Speed available upon request
- 2 Speed SRAM Automatix rear hub with low gearing available upon request
- 2 Speed SRAM Automatix rear hub with high gearing available upon request
- 4 Speed with twin front chain ring & two speed SRAM Automatix rear hub with low gearing available upon request
- 4 Speed with twin front chain ring & two speed SRAM Automatix rear hub with high gearing, available upon request
- 11 Speed Shimano Alfine available upon request
- 22 Speed Shimano 105 available upon request
- Flat Bar only - 5 Speed Sturmey Archer available upon request
- Flat Bar only - 8 Speed Shimano Alfine available upon request
- Flat Bar only - 9 Speed SRAM X-5 available upon request
- Flat Bar only - 14 Speed Rohloff Speedhub 500/14 available upon request
- Chain - SRAM PC850
- Saddle - Selle Royal Viper as standard
- Brooks B17 Leather Brown available upon request
- Pedals - VP607 alloy with rubber tread as standard
- MKS SUPERIOR EZY quick release available upon request
- Wheels - 20” x 1.5” Schwalbe Marathon Green Guard protection tyres as standard
- 20” x 1.35” Kojak / 95 PSI tyres available upon request
- 20” x 1.35” Marathon plus / 100 PSI tyres available upon request
- Brakes - Tektro M710 V-brakes
- Sizes - 1560mm x 220mm x 1014mm
- Weight -Standard bike from 13kg / Electric bike from 17kg
- Colour - Available in 8 optional colours or in a custom colour on request
- Drive System - e²-pod Intelligent Drive System
- Motor - Brushless 250W 36V 170 RPM front wheel drive
- Battery - Bosch Lithium Ion 36V 4.0Ah (144 Wh) as standard
- Bosch Lithium Ion 36V 6.0Ah (216 Wh) optional
- Bosch Lithium Ion 36V 9.0Ah optional
- Controller - Bluetooth controller
Commuters that what an iconic bike supported by the powerful e²-pod Intelligent Drive System. This is a real head turner.
The Bosch Lithium battery assists your ride as follows:
4.0Ah up to 35km depending on riding style.
6.0Ah up to 50km depending on riding style.
9.0Ah up to 75km depending on riding style.
The non electric Standard bike weighs from 13kg
The full Electric bike weighs from only 17kg
The Abington comes with a 5-year frame warranty as well as a 5-year warranty on the ARCC Intelligent Drive Pod
At Switch Cycles we want you to enjoy your new bike from day 1. Thats why we offer a number of different options to ensure your purchase is ready to go
FREE Home Delivery
Most bikes are delivered with some minimal assembly required. If you are confident and experienced with bikes this can be a great choice for the fastest way to own your new eBike. If you have less experience we always recommend having your bike checked over by your local bike shop or to book a mechanic visit with your bike. We can help facilitate this - just ask when ordering
We are happy to build up your eBike ready for collection from our London Hackney Store. We have trained mechanics that follow a detailed PDI (Pre Delivery Inspection) to ensure your bike is safe and ready to ride
At Home Bike Build
Depending on your location we can help to arrange a qualified cycle mechanic to visit you close to your delivery date to ensure your bike is assembled correctly. This can be a great choice if you aren't near a local bike shop or would prefer your bike to be checked at home. This is a chargeable service so please contact us to help arrange your preferred time and date
Order Confirmation Process
- Right now the cycle industry is as popular as ever and stocks are limited. As soon as you place your order, we will pre-authorise your chosen payment method however your card will not be charged.
- We will then contact our stock team to reserve your product(s) for immediate delivery.
- Once confirmed we will only then process the payment and your order will be dispatched straight away from stock.
- If there is any delay such as an item which is on backorder, we will void the pre-authorisation and contact you to let you know your options.
- If you have chosen to have your products collected from store we will confirm your collection date.
- If you ever have any questions just reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Once your order has been confirmed and stock is available for dispatch, we will charge your card and your order will be dispatched immediately.
- We’ll then send you tracking details by email within 24 hours of your order being dispatched. If you have not received tracking details please reach out to us via email at email@example.com so that we can handle that for you.
- If you are buying a bike for delivery and are unsure about how to set up your bike safely let us know, we will help ensure you are all set.
- For deliveries we ask that you thoroughly inspect all items at the point of delivery. We advise you not to accept delivery of any damaged items.
- If you discover that an item has been damaged, please send us clear photos of the damaged items to firstname.lastname@example.org so that we can open an insurance claim on your behalf. We will handle this on your behalf.
- Any goods to be collected from store will be checked by the team as well.
Returns & Refunds
- Any orders cancelled after 48 hours of placing the order may be subject to additional admin fees. We of course will look to avoid this for you.
- You have 14 days from delivery to return an item in an unused condition. The item must be in its original packaging and show no signs of wear and tear or usage. Once inspected a refund will be issued.
- If your order has been dispatched, you (the buyer) will be responsible for any costs associated with returning the item. We are happy to help you select the right size before you order - just let us know. Any returns to the store within 14 days will of course be accepted given the items are unused.
- Any refunds can only be issued to the same payment method which was used to place the order. Different payments methods are faster than others but we work to have your refund back to you as soon as possible.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.