Updated for Summer 2021 is the new MiRider One Electric Folding Bike. Increased range and torque make the newest model more nippy as well as a decrease in weight of 1.6kg. The Model now includes a larger 7Ah Battery for increased range.
Motor - Geared brushless rear hub motor
Weight - 16.8kg
Power - 250 W (UK legal limit) with 40 nm of torque
Pedal Assist Top Speed - 25 km/h or 15.5 mph (UK legal limit)
Battery Type - LG 18650 Lithium-Ion Cells
Battery Specs - 36 v 7Ah
Max Range - up to 64 km or 40 miles (based on power level 1, average pace, rider weight and even terrain)
Climbing Angle - 25 degrees maximum (based on average rider weight)
Charge Time - 2-3 hours (using 42 v, 2.0 A UK charger supplied)
Display - Multi-function LCD back-lit
Controller - Sine-wave Torque Simulation KT Controller compliant with all UK legal parameters.
Dash board readouts - Speed (km/h or mph), distance travelled ODO/trip (miles/km), battery % level, pedal assistance level, Led headlight (on/off)
Pedal Assist - 5 levels
Frame/Fork - Full integrated magnesium alloy
Accessories Included - Front/rear mudguards, Front LED light, rear reflector, folding pedals, kickstand & stabiliser wheel, wheel magnets for secure folding, adjustable folding strap & battery charger.
Folded & Unfolded Dimensions - 770*430*680 mm / 1340*575*1100 mm
Brakes - Front and rear Clarks CMD-24 disk brakes
Comfort - Rear spring damper
Tyres - Schwalbe Road Cruiser Green Compound K-Guard with with reflective side walls 16”x1.75”
Wheels - 16” wheels with aero rims and a MiRiDER designed 1 piece front hub
Chain - KMC e-bike specific
Total Approximate Weight Fully Equipped - 17.2kg
Maximum Recommended Rider Weight - 120kg
Rider Height - 152 cm - 195 cm / 5'0 - 6'4
Road Legal - Worldwide
Optional Accessories - Additional battery, pannier rack, storage bag, pannier bag, phone holder and more
At Switch Cycles we want you to enjoy your new bike from day 1. Thats why we offer a number of different options to ensure your purchase is ready to go
FREE Home Delivery
Most bikes are delivered with some minimal assembly required. If you are confident and experienced with bikes this can be a great choice for the fastest way to own your new eBike. If you have less experience we always recommend having your bike checked over by your local bike shop or to book a mechanic visit with your bike. We can help facilitate this - just ask when ordering
We are happy to build up your eBike ready for collection from our London Hackney Store. We have trained mechanics that follow a detailed PDI (Pre Delivery Inspection) to ensure your bike is safe and ready to ride
At Home Bike Build
Depending on your location we can help to arrange a qualified cycle mechanic to visit you close to your delivery date to ensure your bike is assembled correctly. This can be a great choice if you aren't near a local bike shop or would prefer your bike to be checked at home. This is a chargeable service so please contact us to help arrange your preferred time and date
Order Confirmation Process
- Right now the cycle industry is as popular as ever and stocks are limited. As soon as you place your order, we will pre-authorise your chosen payment method however your card will not be charged.
- We will then contact our stock team to reserve your product(s) for immediate delivery.
- Once confirmed we will only then process the payment and your order will be dispatched straight away from stock.
- If there is any delay such as an item which is on backorder, we will void the pre-authorisation and contact you to let you know your options.
- If you have chosen to have your products collected from store we will confirm your collection date.
- If you ever have any questions just reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Once your order has been confirmed and stock is available for dispatch, we will charge your card and your order will be dispatched immediately.
- We’ll then send you tracking details by email within 24 hours of your order being dispatched. If you have not received tracking details please reach out to us via email at email@example.com so that we can handle that for you.
- If you are buying a bike for delivery and are unsure about how to set up your bike safely let us know, we will help ensure you are all set.
- For deliveries we ask that you thoroughly inspect all items at the point of delivery. We advise you not to accept delivery of any damaged items.
- If you discover that an item has been damaged, please send us clear photos of the damaged items to firstname.lastname@example.org so that we can open an insurance claim on your behalf. We will handle this on your behalf.
- Any goods to be collected from store will be checked by the team as well.
Returns & Refunds
- Any orders cancelled after 48 hours of placing the order may be subject to additional admin fees. We of course will look to avoid this for you.
- You have 14 days from delivery to return an item in an unused condition. The item must be in its original packaging and show no signs of wear and tear or usage. Once inspected a refund will be issued.
- If your order has been dispatched, you (the buyer) will be responsible for any costs associated with returning the item. We are happy to help you select the right size before you order - just let us know. Any returns to the store within 14 days will of course be accepted given the items are unused.
- Any refunds can only be issued to the same payment method which was used to place the order. Different payments methods are faster than others but we work to have your refund back to you as soon as possible.
Love, love my Mi-Rider. Does everything it says it does! Great so far. Folds into my very small Toyota iQ, can lift it easily up 2 flights of stairs, from a Very unfit 50 something its a joy to pedal + so affordable....love, love, love it
Just bought this bike from Switch Cycles a few days ago. The bike is great, lots of fun as a commuter bike in central London. The pedal assist is smooth and throttle is a great help when starting off in traffic. It folds easily so can wheel it into the office and gym, and can store it easily in my flat. I like how the seat and handle bars height are easily adjustable. Looks great, gets alot of attention.
I have owned the MiRider for just over a week and it is like having a small run about car. I have a Mercedes Smart ebike and a Reise Muller ebike which I use to go out for a cycle with friends. I originally bought the MiRider to go into my VW Camper so I could nip to the shops when camping. I also planned on using it on the canal on my boat. I now think this will be my go to bike for nipping to the shops. The day I picked it up I travelled over 12 miles and still had loads of battery left. I find the throttle so useful as it just gives you that little oomph when you need it. The bike maybe compact with 16" wheels but it is solid and gives a stable rides. When travelling on the train I simply fold in half and leave both the seat and handle bars in place. I have also had quite a bit of interest from people on a campsite when they saw it come out the back of my VW camper. I had a lady on the campsite who was scared of ebikes as they were fast and could not do gears come back and say it is fantastic and so easy to ride, she went round the site again. I have also discovered I can attach it to my bike rack and it is not too heavy to lift the boot open. So far I am delighted with the purchase and I am considering another in a different colour (his/hers).
MiRiDER One Electric Folding Bike New 2021
Haven't ridden much yet but looks impressive.. Good service!
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.